Immigration Paralegal (Bilingual English/Spanish)
This is an excellent career opportunity for a legal assistant that is bilingual (English/Spanish) and has some family based immigration experience. As a growing law firm, with a National presence in immigration, you will have the opportunity to grow and excel with our firm.
As we increase our Family Based Immigration footprint, we are seeking a highly skilled, career driven, individual to join our team. If you are a career minded individual, seeking a job with stability that promises growth and upward mobility, then this is the job for you!
- Assist attorneys in the preparation and filing of immigration applications and petitions with government agencies
- Draft legal documents for review by attorneys in areas of practice that include; Removal Defense, Asylum, VAWA, U Visas and Family based visas, Permanent Residencies, Naturalization and Consular Processing.
- Assist with attorney/client communications
- Basic office tasks including but not limited to answering incoming calls and greeting clients
- Docket Management
- File Preparation
- Court Management
- Familiarity and/or experience with the following: I-485, I-864, I-130, DS-260, I-360, I-131, I-90 is a plus
- 1 or more years of Family Immigration paralegal or legal assistant experience
- Must have excellent written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in a busy environment
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)