In this Validation Scientist position, you will be responsible for the validation, implementation, and periodic review of quality control's laboratory instruments and critical equipment, to meet established and expected quality, regulatory and customer requirements.
Are you interested? Please contact Alex Hettinger at with an updated resume.
Are you interested? The ideal Validation Scientist candidate will possess the following experience:
- Perform periodic reviews for analytical instrumentation, computerized systems, environmental monitoring systems for the Quality Control Laboratories.
- Generate instrument qualification protocol documents; schedule and execute equipment qualification per standard operation procedures.
- Schedule and execute equipment requalification per standard operation procedures
- Generate change requests (ECR's) for validation-related protocols and instrument changes/upgrades.
- Coordinate validation testing. Assemble final reports and circulate for approval.
- Generate and/or revise operational, calibration/PM, administration SOPs, and route for review and an approval in Documentum.
- Provide validation support for environmental monitoring system.
You can see it. More challenging work. A more interesting work environment. The opportunity to use your finely honed skills to make a real difference. And to collect pay that reflects your talent and expertise. If this is what you see for yourself, you need to talk to Experis.
Through our reach and resources, Experis brings you career options you couldn't find on your own. We're experts at placing each of our candidates into his/her "dream job" - one perfectly matched to skills, ambition and lifestyle.
We've got the right opportunity. Tell us why you're the right person. Apply today!