PDS Tech, Inc.
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Paralegal in Chicago, IL.
- The candidate selected to fill this assignment must successfully pass a credit check performed by Boeing Security. Suppliers, refer to your Supplier Guide for information on this requirement.
- Seeking a contract paralegal to join the Law Department within the Finance & Governance practice group at its Corporate Headquarters in Chicago, IL.
- Administers and maintains law department projects, policies, procedures and practices. Performs research and follow-up. Drafts, reviews and revises documents. Provides support to outside counsel and internal law personnel. Identifies, collects and organizes relevant documents in response to requests. Performs oversight of legal support and training. Maintains legal management systems and maintenance of data bases. Coordinates interview activities. Responds to request for documents. Communicates legal advice. Develops and maintains document retention activities. Coordinates and processes communication, correspondence and documentation with outside counsel, the responsible attorney and other personnel. Identifies and protects all oral and written communications.
- Support the subsidiary management and maintenance of Boeing domestic legal entities.
- From time to time, this position may also assist with mergers and acquisitions.
- Perform his/her work under the supervision of paralegals and lawyers within the Boeing Law Department
- Closely and effectively collaborate and coordinate with stakeholders inside and outside the Company, including Boeing’s business and finance leaders around the globe, and he/she must be skilled at managing a large, complex portfolio of projects.
- Typically 4 or more years of work and/or educational experience in law.
- Experience managing or supporting large projects, working with many stakeholders, including stakeholders in different cultures.
- Experience with subsidiary management and maintenance, including managing corporate governance and compliance related matters and activities that may occur during the lifespan (i.e. from formation through disposition) of legal entities associated with a multi-national company.
- Experience supporting mergers and acquisitions
- A Bachelor’s degree, a paralegal certificate from an accredited program, or commensurate paralegal experience are preferred, and a Juris Doctorate is a plus.
PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace, Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS, please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$