Real Estate Paralegal
Our client is looking for a paralegal with at least 5 to 7 years of commercial real estate experience in a law firm setting to join our 45 person real estate team. The Real Estate has been a cornerstone of the Firm since its founding in 1984.
Our client have partners that include publicly traded real estate investment trusts, private entrepreneurs, money center banks and other institutional lenders, pension fund advisors, private investment funds and other institutional investors, real estate developers and contractors, not-for-profit corporations, governmental agencies and other domestic and foreign owners of real estate in the United States.
This individual will work with our Real Estate Group on commercial real estate development projects, acquisitions, lending, leasing, and a wide variety of other projects. We offer a very competitive salary, excellent benefits package and a great work environment.
- Bachelor's degree or a paralegal certificate
- 5 to 7 years of law firm experience in a sophisticated commercial real estate practice.
- Detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Strong oral and writing capabilities
- Ability to work independently
- Must be able to work collaboratively with supervising attorneys and other team members.
- Must be proactive and highly organized
- Must be flexible
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate with clients
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Skilled in MS Office, iManage and time entry systems
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please navigate to www.adeccousa.com/candidate-privacy
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records