Class B Driver
Centerline - Driver Jobs
Centerline is your one access point to limitless truck driving opportunities. Our job is to connect you with safe, rewarding work at top companies while maintaining your flexibility and work / life balance.
Text the word DRIVE to 847-440-5865 or call for more information!
- Operate a 28′ Dry Van safely
- haul healthcare products, customer unloading
- Perform pre and post-trip inspections
- Keep equipment clean and presentable
- Verify paperwork for completeness and accuracy
- Full-time local haul
- Monday through Friday starting at 12 a.m.
- Multiple job opportunities with just one application – our truck drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies
- Competitive hourly pay starting at $24.75
- Premium time available with pay rates starting at $37.12
- Eligibility for health benefits, including medical, dental, and vision
Our goal is to help drivers find the job they’ve always wanted. Whether it’s competitive pay, local routes, or a work schedule that fits your lifestyle, Centerline is committed to finding the right job for you. Centerline drivers have the opportunity to work for multiple Fortune 1000 companies, locate temporarily to new markets or work for a single customer full-time. Centerline offers you the type of driving job that fits your needs.
You will receive recurring text messages from Centerline Drivers. Message and data rates may apply. Text STOP to cancel, text HELP for help. By texting YES, you agree to receive text messages from Centerline Drivers at your mobile number, which may be sent through an automatic telephone dialing system. Consent not required to be considered for employment. Privacy info at www.centerlinedrivers.com/privacy-policy.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all drivers will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
- 2 years of Class B driving experience
- Valid Class B License and Medical Card
- No endorsements required, but highly preferred
- Ability to pass drug screen
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 5 years
- No more than 2 moving violations in the previous 3 years OR more than 1 moving violation and 1 accident in the last 3 years
- 22 years of age or older