Ref ID: 01300-0011894780
Classification: Legal Secretary
Compensation: $60000.00 to $90000.00 yearly
If you're a Legal Secretary with passion for the legal field, our client is looking for someone like you to become a part of their exciting, growing firm. Candidates who have the drive to succeed and further their careers, and can prioritize numerous tasks at once, will be preferred for this position. This permanent Legal Secretary employment opportunity is with a company located in the Chicago, Illinois area. Candidates who feel they are a good fit should apply with Robert Half.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Schedule and confirm appointments with clients
- Contribute resources for several attorneys
- Perform administrative tasks as necessary
- Manage assigned files and deliver legal services under attorney supervision
- Uphold calendars and billing sheets
- Transmit legal correspondence to clients
- Utilize organizational skills to effectively and efficiently assist attorneys in the resolution of files
- Be able to effectively and efficiently communicate with clients over the phone
- Employ specialized knowledge of legal procedures
- Be efficient in database management
- Being savvy with word processing and spreadsheets is favorable
- Command of Legal Documentation
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Litigation
- Must have excellent time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possess adequate knowledge and understanding of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures
- Prior experience with legal correspondence and court filing is a plus
At this dynamic, growing firm, you can take the next step in your legal career! People who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment are our ideal candidates.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. Download the Robert Half app and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.5592. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to contract/temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.